Everybody is welcome!
Everybody is welcome to Omthara Kala Kuteera. To visit us, make a reservation online, or just come in during our regular hours. We are open everyday from 10 am to 6 pm.
To visit the Heritage Center there is an admission fee of Rs. 500/person. There is no entry fee to eat in the outdoor cafe.
We only have a few simple rules
- Always wear your Omthara wrist-band while you are on Omthara property. Help us keep the place secure by wearing this identification at all times while you are at Omthara Kala Kuteera, and by complying with other security related requests that our staff make.
- Please do not touch, brush or lean on any of the artwork at Omthara Kala Kuteera. Oil from our skin and abrasion causes deterioration of the paintings and sculptures.
- Food is permitted only in designated areas. Under no circumstance should food be brought into or consumed in areas that display artwork.
- External food and beverages are not permitted at Omthara Kala Kuteera. We make all arrangements for food and beverages, be it for visitors coming in to just see it, or for others who want to conduct events at Omthara Kala Kuteera. If you want to bring your own food, or your own caterers, special permission is required.
- Drugs, smoking, alcoholic beverages and consumption of meat, poultry or fish are not permitted in Omthara Kala Kuteera. Please comply with this and respect the environs of Omthara Kala Kuteera.